BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 12, 2010

Welcome to Scrittore Creativo!

Dear Reader,

It has been a very, very long time since I've blogged. In fact, the last entry I made was in February of 2009. Why am I back? Well, there are a lot of reasons, but mostly because I have so much to say. For those of you who don't know me, here's a few of the things that you might find on this page: writing tips/tricks/trials, book reviews, art, music reviews, cool photos, movie reviews, sports rants, adventures, fashion finds, Etsy finds, recipes, etc. I have a very diverse taste in many different things. I celebrate creativity.

One of the coolest things about people is that we want to create. Even a person who says they aren't creative has created some kind of art in their lifetime. People will take junk and turn it into something amazing, something valuable. It's things like this - http://www.noiseaddicts.com/2009/03/celebrity-art-made-with-cassette-tapes/ - that really tickle me. While I am primarily a writer, I draw a lot of inspiration from the world around me, and I will pay homage to all of that fun stuff, whether it's a very literary book or a hack and slash video game.

What you aren't going to find here are super long posts. I don't need a lot of space to express myself.

Please make sure you check out the blogs I've linked to on the right hand side of this page. I know all of these people and they have cool blogs that deal with the same kinds of things I write about. I will be adding more as time goes on so please do give them a click.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Jillian Frances said...

Lucy, I'm so excited you have a blog! I am subscribing right now.