BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Something a Little Different

I haven't been posting here much because I've become involved in another writing venture. A dear friend of mine runs a blog called North Station Sports that covers news for the Boston Celtics, and I've just come on board as a member of the staff.

Any of you who know me know that I love sports, but for the most part I've refrained from writing about it here. I also enjoy being snarky, and I've carried that over to my opinion pieces on NSS. We have something for everyone there, even if you aren't a fan of the Celtics. The pieces are always well written, opinionated and sometimes controversial.

If you're the type of basketball fan who enjoys reading different slants on hot topics, this would be a fun site for you to check out.

So yeah. Hopefully I'll get back to posting soon. I have a half written review of Machete, which I really enjoyed, and I've been working on a review of The Walking Dead comic book series, which I never imagined I'd love so much. So stay tuned. I'll be back.

2 comments:

Jillian Frances said...

Very cool! Congrats!

Unknown said...

So cool, Lucy! Way to be. :)